Canine Adventure Den Daycare Inc. (“Adventure Den”) is an industry leader with a relentless focus on pet safety. It is important to recognize though that there are inherent risks to providing pet industry services. Given these risks, we require that each ‘pet parent’ sign this Service Agreement and accompanying Release of Liability, Waiver of Claims, Assumption of Risks and Indemnity Agreement before using our services.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE:
Drop off and pickup times are subject to change. On your scheduled day of arrival/departure, please confirm ahead of time.
Adventure Den requires a 50% deposit to confirm your pet’s boarding stay with us. The balance payable is due one week before check-in. A valid credit card is required to be on file. Please note that payment types accepted are debit or credit. Sorry, we do not take cash.
- 30 days notice is needed for a refund or full credit on a cancelled stay.
- If you cancel within 8 days to 30 days, we will place a full credit on your account to use on future stays.
- If you cancel within 2-7 days prior to your pet’s stay, we will place a credit on your account for 50% of the total value of the stay, which you can use on future stays.
- No refund or credit is provided if a cancellation is less than 48 hours prior to your pet’s stay.
- Please note that no refund or credit is offered for stays which have already started or passed where no notice was provided to us (no-shows).
- No refunds will be issued if you pick up your pet at an earlier date than scheduled.
VACCINATION AND REQUIREMENTS:
Proof of vaccination is required for your pet and must be up to date. At the time of booking the following is required:
- Vaccinations for dogs: Bordetella (kennel cough), Rabies and DHLPP Combo (Distemper, Hepatitis, Parvovirus, and Parainfluenza). Rabies is not required until 6 months of age.
- Vaccinations for cats: Rabies and FVRCP. Rabies is not required until 6 months of age.
Also please note the following:
- Your pet should ideally have all required vaccines at least 4 weeks prior to any stay or service but must have them a minimum of 48 hours prior.
- All guests should be on a treatment plan for external and internal parasites
- All dogs 6 months and older must be spayed/neutered. Some locations may make exceptions at an extra charge.
If it is determined that your pet is required to leave before its scheduled departure date, due to behavioural or health concerns, a refund will not be issued.
While we want your pet to be as comfortable with us as possible during their stay, we ask that you do not bring personal items that are valuable or irreplaceable. Adventure Den is not responsible for possible loss, or damage, to any personal items left with your pet.
REFUSAL OF A PET:
Adventure Den reserves the right to refuse a pet displaying aggressive behaviour, aggression towards our team members, or to other pets staying at our facility.
VETERINARY MEDICAL CARE:
In the unfortunate event that there is an emergency with your pet while staying at our facility, all efforts will be made to reach you as soon as possible, and to coordinate a treatment action plan.
You hereby give Adventure Den my express permission to transport any of your pets for care to the veterinarian listed on your file (or to closest available veterinarian). You give permission for the hospital/clinic/doctor to administer any care or medications necessary.
You understand that Adventure Den will try to contact you as soon as possible in the event of a medical emergency. If Adventure Den cannot contact you, you give permission to Adventure Den to approve treatment of a maximum of $2000.
You will assume full responsibility for the payment and/or reimbursement for any and all veterinary services rendered, including but not limited to diagnosis, treatment, grooming, medical supplies, and boarding. Such payments will be made within 14 days of the initial incident. You also agree to be responsible for all fees assessed by Adventure Den for emergency transportation, care, supervision or hiring of emergency caregivers, and will pay such fees within 14 days of each incident.
If anything changes from that listed above you will inform Adventure Den before the next service is scheduled to begin. This agreement grants permission of future veterinary care without the need for additional authorization each time Adventure Den cares for one or more of you pets. In signing this contract, you agree that you have the authority to make health, medical and financial decisions regarding the animals that will be scheduled to receive service.
For good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which is hereby acknowledged, you further acknowledge and agree that all permissions and authorizations contained within this Agreement applies to your pet’s/pets’ current stay and any subsequent stay without the need for additional authorizations to be signed each time Adventure Den cares for one or more of you pets.
In the event of any inconsistency between the terms and conditions set forth herein and the Release of Liability, Waiver of Claims, Assumption of Risks and Indemnity Agreement (the “Release”), the terms and conditions of the Release will prevail.
You have reviewed this Service Contract for accuracy and understand the contents of this form. You authorize this contract to be valid approval for services so as to permit Adventure Den to accept all future reservations without additional contracts or written authorizations.